Johannesburg Web Design Agency
Johannesburg Web Design Agency offers professional, affordable web design and SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings — even when it comes to highly competitive(keyphrases) keywords. Looking for web design and search engine optimization(SEO) solutions that really work? Five Days Websites is a premier web design and digital marketing agency, specializing in web design, search engine optimization, paid advertising, video marketing, and social media marketing. Johannesburg Web Design implement a mix of organic visitors to your website to advanced retargeting strategies on Facebook and Instagram. Our success relies on complete transparency and communication with each and every one of our clients. We understand that to have a successful Web Design business in Johannesburg, we must keep the client in mind with every action we take as a team.
Connect with pre-qualified customers.
Save time and money.
Rely on an experienced and knowledgeable team
Johannesburg Web Design is an experienced Local SEO Agency.
Johannesburg Web Design also specializes in local SEO which generally refers to Google Maps, Online Yellow Pages, etc. It gives you the opportunity to separate yourself from your competition because it is based on your geographic information that you register with from Local Search Engines.
Web Design Company In Johannesburg, GP
Specializing in customer experiences & brand development, we combine digital craftsmanship.
Today, your customers find your business first on the internet through your website.
- We provide the custom design with industry-specific features & professional website design services.
- We design websites with the mobile-friendly design which looks good on mobile & tablet devices.
- Latest technologies- We use 2016 web design technologies to create your website.
- Content management system- Make changes, add new pages, news, pictures, videos & more as you need with a content management system (CMS). We can build with your choice of CMS- WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or custom CMS.
- Experienced team- With 100’s of delivered web design projects behind us; we have the knowledge, skills & expertise to deliver your website design project meeting your business goals.
So, if your business needs a brand new website or redesigning your existing one, our web design team is ready to help.
Design & develop mobile apps
that fuel the growth of the business.
- Engage your customers with your products or services.
- Promote offers or specials on the app through notifications
- Provide an easy way to order your products/services
- Customer support- your customers contact you quickly through the app when help needed.
So, if you have a product idea, an eCommerce website or looking to engage your users, we can design & develop the mobile app for you. We provide mobile app development services in Android & iOS platforms. Our mobile app development services include:
- UI (user interface) design for mobile apps
- Programming for Android & iOS apps. We provide programming services in the native platform or build cross-platform apps.
- Enhancements in existing mobile app
- Upgrade/extend the functionality of your existing mobile app
- UI redesign for existing mobile app
So, if you are looking for a mobile app design team for your project, contact us today.
Design & develop eCommerce solutions
help to you sell more online.
We offer eCommerce design & development services including:
- Design & development of new eCommerce websites
- Redesign/revamp of existing online store
- Upgrade the version of your shopping cart to keep it secure
- Add/extend the functionality of your online store with API, new add-on modules, new payment gateway or custom development.
Johannesburg Web design is the most important part of your online brand and nearly all of your marketing efforts.
A responsive web design that’s mobile-friendly and automatically fits to any screen size is an essential tool for every business.
In the age of the smartphone, your entire world of prospects and customers are searching online for information and businesses in your niche and area.
If you’re not being seen in the search results, they can’t do business with you.
Your website needs to be working for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week to attract more traffic, provide valuable and engaging content to keep them on your site, and convert visitors into leads, sales, and customers.
Is your website up for the tasks?
Many local businesses don’t think they need a website. A 2016 Capital One Small Business Survey found that 44 percent of small businesses don’t have a website. Wow! Less than 30 percent had a mobile ready website. Double wow!!
That might have been okay just a few years ago, but in 2018 and beyond in the new era of the smartphone and high-speed Internet, that isn’t going to cut it if you want your local business to survive and thrive. The game has changed dramatically.
4 reasons why every local business needs and should want a website.
of consumers won’t even consider a business without a website. (YP & LSA)
of consumers say a website determines whether or not they trust a company. (Stanford University)
of consumers use company websites to find or engage with businesses. (LSA)
of consumers who did a local search visited a business within 5 miles. (Wordstream)
If you have a website, you might need a redesign if…
- You’re not getting enough leads, calls, or inquires.That’s the job of your website. Does it need to be fired? It’s all about growing your email and sms lists, and producing leads, calls, sales, and customers. If it’s not doing that, there’s a good chance need a new web site (and new content).
- Your website is NOT mobile friendly.More than half of searches are on mobile phones looking for local businesses. You MUST have a “responsive website design” that automatically fits to any device and any size screen.
- Web pages take forever to load.Nobody has the patience to wait, Google stats show you’ve got 2 or 3 seconds to load otherwise they’re gone. (see Google stats chart below)
- Your site doesn’t show up anywhere in Google searches.If they can’t find you they can’t do business with you. This could be your website, your SEO, or your content, or maybe all three.
- YOUdon’t like the look, feel, and functionality of the design. If you don’t like it, do you think your visitors will? If it looks like an amateur made it, what will visitors think of you business?
- Your site looks like it’s from another era. Old outdated designs make your prospects think your business is old and outdated and not keeping up with the times. Especially if you don’t update it regularly with new content.
- Your website is mostly all text.Consumers want a rich multi-media experience. Video, infographics, art, photos, are all required in a modern age website. Video especially is in demand by today’s consumer. Visual content is 40x more likely to get shared on social media. (Buffer, 2014)
- Navigating your website is a nightmare. Users can’t easily find what they’re looking for. Blink and they’re gone. Easy navigation and site structure are incredibly important.
- Your site is about you and your company instead of geared to the consumers who are visiting.It’s communicating the wrong message. No one wants to hear about you until after you provide them what THEY want; information, answers, solutions, tips, how-to’s, etc. Fulfill their needs first. If you build it for them, they will come.
- You have no idea who’s visiting, where they go on your site, how long they stay, if they engage with your content, etc.Google Analytics needs to be integrated with your site and someone constantly analyzing your traffic and conversion of that traffic into leads and customers.
- Your website is not good at collecting emails from visitors to grow your marketing lists. Have you heard the phrase, “The money is in the list.”? Growing your email and SMS text messaging lists are essential to growing your business. Unlike social media and advertising platforms which will certainly change, and potentially lose their profitability if they haven’t already in your niche. You OWN your marketing lists. Those are business ASSETS. And they’re priceless!
- You don’t have a defined strategy for your website.Is it providing consistent value and content to consumers? Is it promoting users to provide their email so you can market to them later? Does it make them call or come into your business now?
- Does it integrate with your social media platforms?Are you driving traffic from social media to your website and vice-versa and converting that traffic into lists, leads and sales?
If any of these are true for your company’s website, you need to act. Your brand is at risk. Your reputation is at risk. And most importantly your sales are suffering greatly as a result.
But DON’T Just Buy Any Cheap Website Design
or Let Your Brother-in-Law Do It!
That’s not going to help you any.
How to Design a Website for 2018+
Modern website design needs several key essentials to perform the job right:
- Domain Structure– for optimum search ranking a silo structure is the best web design. Silos organize content by topic and create topic authority in search engines. Page authority (a.k.a link juice) from the core silo topic page passes to the related pages in the silo. It’s how our site is set up and why we rank in the cities we want to for our chosen keywords.
- Hosting for Page Loading Speed– where you hostyour site is important. Cheap hosting plans are usually pretty slow servers and Google’s stats show if your site takes over 3 seconds to load, your visitors are gone. You get what you pay for. We recommend WP Engine or Synthesis.
- Mobile-friendly Responsive Design – your website needs to be mobile-friendly because more than half of online searches are done by consumers looking on their mobile phones for local businesses. Responsive designs automatically fit the website to the screen size of the device of the visitor. Whether it’s on a mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop a responsive design fits any screen.
Test your site in each responsive layout to see what parts may not look good on mobile or tablet and consider turning them off on those devices only.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) –for a local business is essential to being able to rank your website content in Google and other search engines. That starts with “On Page SEO” such as proper domain structure, URL and permalink structure, title tags, meta descriptions, heading tags, image alt tags, etc.
- Optimized Pages for Page Loading Speed –the elements of your pages, especially your graphics need to be optimized for page loading speed also.
- High Quality, In-Demand and Well-Researched Content – user experience is the cornerstone of your website. It must provide the user with content people are already searching for in your niche. That’s accomplished by extremely thorough keyword research and competitive analysis and then creating awesome content in several media forms (video, infographics, audio, graphics, and text), and doing it consistently on a schedule (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Integration with Social Media Platforms – integrating your website with at least a YouTube and/or Facebook channel is usually the best practice for most small businesses. Your prospects and customers are all over social media and you need them to encounter your brand’s content there too. In addition, integrating a Facebook pixel on your site allows you to retarget visitors later with Facebook ads.
- Email Integration– growing your email and SMS list are essential to growing your business. Your lists are priceless assets you need to be proactively building.
- Calls to Action –good web design places calls-to-action on every content page that asks consumers to join your mailing lists, call you, buy now, or whatever action you’d like them to take. In exchange you’re offering them something of value in return.
- Sales Funnels –calls to action or external ads that bring visitors to a specific landing page should be setup to send users to the next landing page that either thanks them, offers them an up-sell or a special promotion, etc. Attract, gain interest, deliver value, get them to take action, and then thank them or offer more value.
- Optimized Images –images are usually large files and can take a lot of memory and loading time and really slow down your website. So it’s best to size them to fit your need and run them through compression software to reduce the file size. Then you should include your business name, address, and phone [NAP] to the tags section [right click on the photo and choose properties or get info], put a major keyword in the filename itself, and add NAP, keywords, and even a complete keyword-optimized article into the comments section. Now your photo is ready to load fast AND provide extra local search ranking power.
- Structured Data Code [Schema markup] – this is a code that speaks in search engine language and tells them exactly what your overall website is about as well as any content pages, products, reviews, you wish to identify as well. Schema markup will greatly help your website and it’s content rank better in search engines. There’s code to identify you as a local business, what type of business, add a keyword description, identify your customer reviews and get stars to show up in search results, have your phone show up in search results on mobile, identify your products and services and your service area, and much, much more. At the very least, your Contact Us page should have Schema markup on it. You can test your pages and schema code withGoogle’s Structured Data Testing Tool.